Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ne033x On 2012, Magnetic Pole Shift, Starnge Sounds, Radiation, Earthquakes & You

Hello Friends;

 First of all, I want to begin by saying that I absolutely appreciate the many kind words and compliments that I've received concerning La Direction 333. For those of you who are not familiar with either myself, or the blog, I want to welcome you aboard, and explain that I post a lot of information about a lot of subjects for the sole purpose of providing you with the tools to come to your own individual conclusions about any particular topic. I hope that explains the content a little better.

As far as personal agendas go - beliefs, alterior motives, etc... Like most, I do have my own personal agenda - an alterior motive. In a nutshell, I've done a lot of bad things in my life - hurt a lot of people - things that I am not proud of. I do not regret anything because all of these bad things helped me to become who I am today, and I am extremely proud of that person. And that man - me - has one sole purpose, and that is to make "right" in whatever way that I can - all the bad I have caused in this world. I can't say it any plainer than that.

Okay, as far as this whole 2012 magnetic pole shift - end of the world - Mayan prophecy thing goes, I'm going to jump right into it because - like some of you - that is what interests me quite a bit right now. And, right off the bat, I'm going to state that I am NOT asking anyone to repent and be saved! Nor am I asking you to follow my path because I KNOW THE WAY! NONE OF THE ABOVE! Nope! This is merely one man's quest to find some answers that will make sense of all the strange and - as yet - unexplainable events that have been occurring in our world. And, I'll say right up front that I still don't have all the answers. I don't know exactly what's happening - or... what to do.

But, I do have a good idea.

That being said - I am going to address this primarily to the many people who have asked me what I think they should do? And, all I can do is tell you what I - ME - is doing. I also want you to know that I absolutely truly do not wish this to be happening right now in my life! I have so many good things going - as far as my personal career goes, and no matter what - they'll still be good. But, I am so convinced that we are experiencing a magnetic pole shift that I am taking preventative measures in my own life. If it's not the case - fine! All good by me! And, the worst thing that happens is I have a very safe peaceful place to call home - completely independent of society. The term is referred to as "off-grid", which basically means I won't ever have another utility bill to pay. So, if I am wrong - no harm - no foul! ;-)

I want to address a few of the biggest concerns - or threats - that have already started to happen. My own theories.

#1. Those strange sounds heard all over the world. If you don't know what I'm referring to, please use the search feature above to check out the numerous incidents. Try searching for "sounds" or "strange", or both together. It's my personal opinion that the Earth began to shift and the core - hot lava flowing inside our planet - changed course slightly causing harmonic vibrations. Think of the sound a crystal wine glass makes when you wet a finger and slide it around the rim. Much of our mantle is thought to contain quartz crystal, and if the river of lava changes course it may cause these harmonic vibrations to reverberate above ground. I'm no scientist, but it absolutely makes the best sense to me.

#2. Indiana/Michigan/Illinois radiation event. This is BY FAR the biggest threat we face. What's more is I predicted this months ago - although - at the time - it was more of a hunch. But yes, I did warn a few close friends and associates to keep their eyes peeled for Coronal Mass Ejections - or CME's - from the sun! Now, normally thise would not be a big deal! BUT, if we were involved in magnetic pole shift event, there would be a possibility that our magnetic shield could become unstable and begin developing "holes" allowing solar radiation to penetrate our atmosphere. Why do I think that? Because it started happening a few years ago in the southern hemisphere.
Immediately after being notified of the unusually extremely high radiation levels being detected in Indiand, I started monitoring geiger counters world-wide, and as I suspected, abnormally high readings began to show up in England, Oregon, Japan and Alaska. As it's still unexplainable, I am absolutely convinced this is what happened. AND... I feel this is just a shot over the bow because as our pole starts to shift more, these "holes" will open up more. This occurred in the evening - when - and if - this happens during the day, many will be exposed to extremely hazardous levels of radiation!!! PLEASE RESEARCH THIS FURTHER AND COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS - AND PREVENTATIVE MEASURES!

#3. Earthquakes and tsunamis! All you have to do is do a simple search of the seismic activity worldwide to see for yourself that these have multiplied ten-fold!!! What I have noticed - with the help of a few very knowledgeable experts - is that seismic activity increases dramatically when we are impacted by those CME's I discussed earlier. I actually was able to predict a few earthquakes by the estimated time a CME would impact earth, and predicting where pressure might need to be released along fault lines. Anyhow, if we are involved in this pole shift, it makes sense our plates are becoming unstable. Again, this is what makes most sense to me. If you are in an area threatened by landslides, tsunamis, or even dangers from structural damage if an earthquake hit, consider beforehand - your safe route away from this danger! If it never happens fine, but if it does, you'll be the level head during a time of panic.

#4. An increase of the sea level world-wide. Absolutely theoretical because NO ONE knows exactly what will happen! BUT, if our planet shifts even slightly, this could cause our polar ice caps to melt, increasing the sea level world-wide. If you live in an area at or below sea level, you may want to seriously consider this.

#5. Increased volcanic activity! We're already beginning to see this and if you live near an active volcano, you may want to consider this.

In the proverbial nutshell - NO ONE knows for sure if we're in a magnetic pole shift, or what will happen if we are! There are numerous other events that have convinced me that we are, and LET ME STRESS - this is my personal opinion! I must also state that there is some information I cannot provide or risk having this web site being shut down. I'll just leave it at that.

If this has frightened you - please take a deep breath and let whatever fears you might have be the fuel that makes you start preparing right now. Please consider the whole Y2K incident and consider the possibility that nothing could happen. I AM MERELY OFFERING UP MY OWN BELIEFS!!! And please - as always - feel free to correct me!

Now, I have started work on a blog addressing preventative measures for those concerned and wishing to do what they can. I'm going to provide info on off-grid living, radiation exposure, etc.. Basically, the things that I find helpful for me. I am sharing with you!

The link is here:


Aigéin Saor In Aisce


If anyone wishes to speak to me personally about any f this, please contact me via my personal Facebook account - link below. I will do anything I can to help anyone in whatever way that I can.

Very sincerely,
ne033x aka Danny


No comments:

Post a Comment