Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

ALL SAFE - PERSONAL THEORIES

Apologies for alerting to radiation spikes, but I have been very concerned with the recent ABSOLUTELY UNEXPLAINABLE behavior of the magnetosphere.

It looks to be safe for now, but I've been watching a slow gradual increase in radiation levels in various locations worldwide. I know that ALONE doesn't say much, but they can be compared to other reporting stations.

I BELIEVE I successfully predicted the solar radiation bursts that recently occured in the northern hemisphere, and I believe we're in store for something more. THIS IS ALL THEORY, but I believe the anomoly in the magnetosphere is working up to a BIG pole reversal event. MY BIG CONCERN is the weakening of the magnetosphere allowing high doses of solar radiation to impact us - THESE BURSTS! So, I've been monitoring this very closely!

I COULD BE WRONG AND I HOPE SO!!!

As I've said before all of this is ABSOLUTE UNKNOWN SCIENCE!!! No matter what anyone say, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! If it does end up that we are in the process of a magnetic pole shift?

If you haven't read my previous theories - use the search feature to read futher - type "ne033x" - that should explain more!

ne033x

No comments:

Post a Comment