Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

06-07-2012 RADIATION EVENT - MEDIA BLACKOUT



Immediately following the initial high levels of radiation being detected in the Indiana / Michigan / Illinois area, radiation censors began going off in England, Alaska, Oregon and Japan. I am certain other locations went hot, but these are the only areas I can confirm at this time.

Within an hour, official reporting stations were blacked-out from online access - at least the most popular. I included links to radiation observation stations in Alaska and Japan that remained online - probably because they are very technical little known sources primarily for the scientific community.

As of right now, we are still receiving sparodic high level readings in Japan and England, but the intensity appears to be on the decrease. If you read my previous post, I stress again that what we are experiencing is absolutely unknown, so if anyone - myself included - attempts to tell you this or that will happen, be certain you do your research and come to your own conclusions based on that. Refer to post this morning:

06-07-2012 RADIATION EVENT - ne033x INITIAL SUMMARY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment