Saturday, January 28, 2012
Mystery Illnesses Update - Two Incidents on Jan. 26, 2012 - California & Washington D.C.
These incidents have been mapped: http://zeemaps.com/299401
Many incidents I report were found on: http://hazmat.globalincidentmap.com
Mystery illnesses playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFE81F8F29AD5EA0C&feature=view_all
"The Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) at 24 Street and 1st Avenue was evacuated Thursday morning around 10:04 a.m., according to the Sacramento Fire Department.
Sacramento Fire Asst. Chief Niko King said calls came in of a strong odor of diesel fuel at the location."
"Students and teachers were evacuated from Stuart-Hobson Middle School Thurday afternoon when a fire was reported at the Northeast campus.
The "fire" turned out to be an issue with a fluorescent light ballast. But eight students and one teacher told emergency responders that their eyes were burning, irritated by the odor, said D.C. Fire & EMS spokesman Lon Walls."
Read more at the Washington Examiner:
Incident 2 is quite similar to another incident from Father Judge High School in Philadelphia, PA - December 2011:
The same cause of irritation/illness was concluded. Fluorescent light bulb malfunction.
*** I realize my audio is low when speaking, sorry for that, not going to be a problem for much long as I am getting better A/V equipment in the next several days. I could amplify it even MORE but that in turn also amplifies the hissssssss that accompanies the audio.
*** Current mic: a built-in mic/cam combo crap by Dell. Crap model to avoid: SX2210. However, the VIDEO in this (upper left) was recorded with a Sony Handycam CCD-TRV65 in nightshot mode.