Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So May 2013 Part 2




The wait is over for the next epic part of this ongoing series. Floods, meteors, strange lights, dead birds and fish, tornadoes, huge walls of ice and so much more has taking place the past week or so.
Thank you all for your donations to this channel giving me another chance at showing some of the most extreme events that are wreaking havoc all over this planet. I've sent each of you a thank you email so check you accounts, I think I got all of you! Stay safe and thanks for watching here!

*Music Used*
City of the Fallen - Crown of Life - YouTube

This video only shows 70% of what has actual taking place the last 2 weeks. For more from the past weeks and others in the future like my channel on Facebook.
Thank you all for sharing with me on FB, join us here
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hawkkey...

Watch More Of This Series From The Playlist
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...

No comments:

Post a Comment