Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Strange Weather In Hawaii




I posted a weather video yesterday which I tagged below. I warned there may be heavy rains, lightning and thunder. We had heavy rains and now Saturday March 3rd at 11:30 P.M. we have lightning. This is where I am a little Bamboozled..if you watch this video you will notice that there is no thunder after the lightning. However...several times before the lightning strikes you can here this strange rumble...almost like a heart beat...specifically at 0:06, 0:20, 0:27, 0:32, 0:43 and 0:48. I filmed a total of 17 shots...no tricks or replays. It was strange to hear it live to say the least. Very interesting.

Created on March 3, 2012 by David Bylsma.





Two unstable high pressure systems could produce heavy rains, thunder and lightning for the State of Hawaii over the weekend.

WEATHER LINK: http://www.nh6wi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment